Ok so I Must Ask.....

LittleMiss

We have sailed Dream, Miracle, Legend & Liberty. Legend seem like a older crowd, but it was party time on the Liberty. We went on the Miracle in Feb and there were ony 21 little kids so it also was quite active.

We sailed the Miracle out of NYC last Sept to Bermuda and it was the most boring and quiet cruise ever. The 8 days felt like 18. and to top it off there was a hurricane and the boat was a rocking. Your fellow cruisers make a big difference. I'm sure you will have a great time. Congrats on the wedding!

You don't go to the party..... you BRING the party!! If things are slow and others get things going it tends to draw more in. Make a party others want to join in and be sure to join your roll call before you sail. You can get a vibe of the other cruisers and make new friends and plan a party before you even leave!

My roll call sucks! It's been open for months with a whopping 66 post and most are mines. I've seen roll calls for cruises next year with 400 post :eek: I have just let it go and have reached out to the party cruising with us and have determined that if the roll call folks aren't emphatic about this thing then so be it the party must go on!

We have sailed Dream, Miracle, Legend & Liberty. Legend seem like a older crowd, but it was party time on the Liberty. We went on the Miracle in Feb and there were ony 21 little kids so it also was quite active.

I was hoping you would say that about Liberty :D

My roll call sucks! It's been open for months with a whopping 66 post and most are mines. I've seen roll calls for cruises next year with 400 post :eek: I have just let it go and have reached out to the party cruising with us and have determined that if the roll call folks aren't emphatic about this thing then so be it the party must go on!

Don't fret LittleMiss! Remember, Cruisecritic members account for a VERY small percentage of all people that actually cruise. Roll calls account for an even smaller percentage.

I bet that the people going on your cruise are such party animals that they can't find time to post on cruisecritic :D!!

Archived