equinox 12-10-12 shore excursions

ratherbtruckin

I'm wondering if anybody knows about when shore excursions will be made available for this cruise. I booked it over a month ago and everytime I check for shore excursions I get a message along the lines of "they are putting them together still and check back soon". I don't really want to check back regularly if they aren't going to be available for a few months. Thanks!

I am on this same cruise and I have also been checking. No luck so far. I have also been searching independent companies as well as the excursions Celebrity offers in these ports on other ships. I will be booking the Lamanai ruins excursion in Belize as soon as it is available. I have checked with independent companies and there is no difference in price. Although the independent tour offers a guarantee to get you back to the ship. They also offer hotel,travel to next port and $500 for the inconvenience. I would still prefer to book with Celebrity since Belize City is a tender port and booking with the cruise line insures they will hold the ship for you. BTW, I went to college in Pittsburgh. Point Park.

Hi,

I'm on that cruise too. The ship excursions will start booking 6 months before the cruise. I will probably book ship tours for Panana, Belize, and Roatan. I am booking a private tour for Costa Rica to go to the Jaguar Reserve and canal boat ride), and going on my own for Cartegena and to Chankanab Park (great park, with lots to do, and easy cab ride) in Cozemel.

Archived