Booking excursions

missalto

Having read the roll call for my cruise on Golden (31st July) it would seem that several fellow passengers have already booked excursions. I keep going into the cruise personaliser on the Princess website but it will not let me get in. Seems the booking ref no is not compatible with what is required.Maybe I need to wait for the pre-cruise info to arrive.

Wondered what fellow passengers were doing for Hamburg. We want to do a trip to Berlin for the day (14 hours) - we know it will be a long one but I'm sure well worth it ( a bit like when we visited Cairo from Port Said).

What trips shore excursions are others doing?

If you need any help info about local area let me know - we live about an hour from Southampton, 40 mins from Windsor and about 1 hour from London.

Looking forward to meeting up with fellow passengers on this one.

I had already booked our excursions but last night I had trouble getting into Cruise Pesonalizer too. It kept saying my Booking ID was wrong. I am the TA and I knew it was right! 2 hours later I tried again and it worked.

Get help if you need to from your TA or directly from Princess.

Archived