Event/Group Cruises

Hello,

I have looked and couldn't find anything so I thought I would ask here. Is there a website (or list) that shows you what Royal cruises may be official or unofficial group or event cruises? For example, being in Maryland I hear a lot about Orioles or Ravens cruises (and other speciality groups), I would like to know if a cruise I am looking at has been selected by fans or groups of any type (well large groups).

Thanks

We recently selected a week on the Explorer only to find out (thru someone on the roll call posting the link) that one of the Jersey Shore cast and fans would be onboard. I honestly didn't want any part of that and called RCCL, they were not aware as it is a promoter for the celebs that run these things.

We switched to another week but it was work related.

Good luck, check the roll calls for the week your thinking, maybe someone posted on it?

Hello,

I have looked and couldn't find anything so I thought I would ask here. Is there a website (or list) that shows you what Royal cruises may be official or unofficial group or event cruises? For example, being in Maryland I hear a lot about Orioles or Ravens cruises (and other speciality groups), I would like to know if a cruise I am looking at has been selected by fans or groups of any type (well large groups).

Thanks

Archived