Debarkation in Vancouver - Radiance

I've done a search and can't seem to find my answer. Does anyone know when Debarkation takes place in Vancouver (arrival says 7am), and additionally when the last group needs to be off the ship?

Thank you!

I've done a search and can't seem to find my answer. Does anyone know when Debarkation takes place in Vancouver (arrival says 7am), and additionally when the last group needs to be off the ship?

Thank you!

We just disembarked the Radiance on Friday in Vancouver. Ship arrived at 7AM and according to our departure form the first tags were called at 7:45AM. The times given on the departure form are estimated times and it all depends on how quickly luggage can be off loaded and the ship is cleared.

Since our flight didn't leave until 2PM we had tag number 32 and were off the ship at 9:20, ten minutes earlier than time shown on form. The last tag number 42 was scheduled to disembark at 9:40.

We were off the ship, through customs, found a taxi and on our way to the airport by 10:00AM. Since Radiance was the only ship in port, leaving Canada Place was painless and efficient.

Archived