MDR menu

SweetSummertime

Thanks...how are the crepes resturant...worth the extra money...have not heard a review of that...

There was a thread on here this week that you can search for regarding where to go for lunch on the first day. Several replies and reviews. $5 cost and they serve crepes, huge salads and paninis (yum!) Also have soup. We had the panninis and salad and it was enough for four people.:D

.....I am thinking of ordering the preium drink package the non alcoholic one...wondering if the smoothies are good or the frozen drink selection without alcohol is worth 18.00 a day.....

I guess it comes down to whether or not you would actually spend more or less than an average of $18 per day, per person, times the number of days for your cruise on this type of drink. I cannot personally imagine doing that.... but that's just me. We rarely drink more than 1 can of soda per day, per person. The amount of wine we drink would never be enough to make any type of wine package offered cost effective for us either. We never buy a "package" because we simply wouldn't get our money's worth. Again... that's just us! YMMV.:D

I have all 15 from our cruise that ended on Sunday, but we were told they were a "hybrid", so I don't know how permanent they are.

If you give me an email address, I can email them to you. I'll try to get them onto a public forum in the next few day.

On our TA crossing ending May 20th we had different menus so I think yours should be a kind of try out (I mean not fleetwide)

Thanks jgnova for some very nice and organized resources.

After reading the CC breakfast menu I wanted it all! Last cruise I was not CC and just opted to go to the buffet each morning.

About how much is normal for a person to order from the breakfast room service menu each day. I feel like if I was filling that out today it would take 10 people to deliver it bc so much looked good.

Not to start a fight as I know there is no right or wrong way or amount to tip but do most of you tip per plate brought or per person who ordered or what do you usually bad it on. I don't want to under tip but I'm also on a budget and don't want to completely over tip either. Ex: $1 per plate, $2 per person, $5 per meal served....etc.

How easy or hard is it to get bottle wine on board....does it go in the suitcase or carry on..what is the rule for it?

I haven't checked it lately but the policy I last knew of for X was that you could bring on two standard size bottles per stateroom in your Cary-on only and you only pay a corkage fee if you want to enjoy the wine in a public area or dining room.

How easy or hard is it to get bottle wine on board....does it go in the suitcase or carry on..what is the rule for it?

I haven't checked it lately but the policy I last knew of for X was that you could bring on two standard size bottles per stateroom in your Cary-on only and you only pay a corkage fee if you want to enjoy the wine in a public area or dining room.

Two bottles is still the limit whether in carry on or checked luggage & only at embarkation. From what I've heard, =X= has been more strictly enforcing this limit lately. There was a recent thread with folks talking about being summoned to the "Naughty Room" when their luggage with wine or liquor was scanned & inspected. One of the perks we like best at Holland America is that they allow unlimited wine to be brought aboard. On the other hand, each line has it's own unique benefit & perks.:)..Before I get flamed for mentioning a perk I like at HAL, please note that my signature shows our upcoming cruises are booked on Celebrity!:p

• 2 weeks later...
The quality of the pictures I email wasn't that good so I uploaded them. Here's the link:

http://s1073.photobucket.com/albums/w387/Patricia_Lenhart/

can you please add me to the list too, many thanks!

seapad97@yahoo.com

Yes, please add me to the distribution of the menus. .......please send email to me at

e_b_padelford@sbcglobal.net thanks n advance.

Seapad & Mr. Gumphere... You probably didn't notice Patty1955's post on page 4 where she posted a link to a higher quality set of her menu pictures. See Patricia's link quoted above.:)

Archived