Any use shoreexcursions.viator.com to book their Livorno excursion?

RCCL_newbie

Hi there

Viator's website is quite new I think and doesn't have many reviews on it, so I wanted to sound out this message board's opinion (sorry if I've missed other posts on this topic)!

We've done the Florence and Pisa excursion previously with RomeinLimo and have spotted Siena and San Gimignana excursion for about £70 pp on Viator. They do have a guarantee to get us back to the boat.

Any experiences you could share would be most welcome!

Thanks a lot

Georgie

Viator is excellent and we have used them many times. We would use them for our ships excursion but the problem is that the price that is quoted changes if there are only two of you. We have used them in New York, London, Paris and Barcelona and have been very happy with their service. But can't use them for ships tours because of the cost for 2. Their website isn't new, its been around for years.

I used viator dot com for Rome, Venice & Paris. Transfers and tours were all good. I was a little leery of the voucher process, but it was smooth and not one problem.

You just print your voucher and give that to the tour operator/driver. It was really nice for me, as I paid in US $ well before we ever left home, so didn't have to worry about the exchange to EURO.

I always look at their website to see what tours they offer, wherever I'm going. They are not the tour operator, only a third party vendor.

Archived