Door signs

What is used to hang door signs? Mine were specially made and they are canvas so heavier than poster board. Right now I have magnetic tape on them and that works great except I'm scared the doors aren't metal. Suggestions? Is carnival particular about what you use?

Carnival conquest is our ship.

I remember asking this same question somewhere and I got the response that the doors do have magnets somewhere in them but not really strong enough to hold things. People suggested using double sided tape, 3M sticky hangers (so you can tie a string on what you're hanging and hang it)..things like that.

I'm going on the Carnival Liberty in November with the same question... so this is to bump this back to the top! :)

I'm leaving Sunday and will be back June 10th. I will let you know. I have magnetic tape to them now but I have also packed a ton of velcro strips just in case (I am a school teacher and the heavy duty velcro works great for heavy things). My signs are canvas and heavier than your posterboard. My sister put a lot of time and $ into painting my signs so I pray they work.

003.jpg.05e5635dedb177ffbdce7fdac2707681.jpg

004.jpg.2ab3c5d9d13674308b0e151cf56cdfc9.jpg

I'm leaving Sunday and will be back June 10th. I will let you know. I have magnetic tape to them now but I have also packed a ton of velcro strips just in case (I am a school teacher and the heavy duty velcro works great for heavy things). My signs are canvas and heavier than your posterboard. My sister put a lot of time and $ into painting my signs so I pray they work.

Have fun! Bon Voyage! Congrats!! I'll be anxiously awaiting to see how it goes!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going on the Carnival Liberty in November with the same question... so this is to bump this back to the top! :)

The doors on the Conquest where not metal. Some sort of formica??? Thankfully, I had brought heavy duty velcro for my signs. The where 8x10 canvas paintings and the velcro worked perfectly for the entire week.

Archived