* Carnival VICTORY <3 Photos Photos & more Photos Review <3<3 *

Kubanita

Great pics and review so far! We did this cruise in May of last year and are planning to do it again in May 2014. Loved the ports and really enjoyed our pre cruise stay in Puerto Rico.

Thank you for reading. I LOVE CRUSING DURING THE MONTH OF MAY :)

Gorgeous photos! Cant wait to see the rest...cruising the Victory in July! We are also doing atv tour in st kitts, cant wait to hear about it!
It was awesome.. im sure you will love the photos..and july is already next month :eek: awesome!!!

Thanks for the great review so far. I love seeing different peoples perspectives. We are sailing on this cruise over Christmas, getting away from cold prairie winters!!

Looking forward to the rest of it!

Oh that must be wonderful to be on the cruise during Christmas time, I wonder if they decorate the ship? It will sure be great to escape the cold and enjoy the nice caribbean =)

Love your reviews with a lot of pics. I remember your review a couple of months ago when you were on the Allure (or Oasis?)

Yes I sure did !! It was Allure..... thank you for noticing :)

For those of you who are enjoying my review so far... I also have another one while on Allure of the Seas last september. Same style of photos except more of the ship, less of the ports. In that one I talk about Labadee, and Ocho Rios =) In case if you are soon to visit those places. Just a quick note I wanted to add... THAT SHIP IS BEE-AA-UU-TII-FULL..!!!! :D:D

Okay now, where were we..? Moving on....

Edited by Kubanita

Enjoying your review so far! You might have noticed in my signature I now have a Carnival cruise booked too. I'm sailing on the Glory out of my homeport next May. Glory is a sister ship to the Victory and I hope it is as nice. Keep up the great work! :)

Thank you for this awesome review so far!! Can't wait to read more! Will be on this cruise in Jan. 2013. I also have a D3000 and can't wait to take some of the same pictures with it, as yours turned out amazing!!!

Thanks again!

We are taking this itinerary in March 2013 but on the Valor - so I read reviews on both ships.....

Great review so far - love the pictures!

Oh really I was not aware that on 2013 the valor would be in PR. Thats great this really is the best itinerary no matter what ship ..

Thank you for this awesome review so far!! Can't wait to read more! Will be on this cruise in Jan. 2013. I also have a D3000 and can't wait to take some of the same pictures with it, as yours turned out amazing!!!

Thanks again!

No problem!!!! You are very welcomed :) That camara is my baby, i am in love haha and i am positive you will have excellent shots ;)

Sailing on June 24th and can't wait!

Thats almost here!!! Wohooo!!! :)

Wayyy of topic, but looks like you lost some weight too, since your last review.

Trying... Trying... haha. thanks for noticing :)

Enjoying your review so far! You might have noticed in my signature I now have a Carnival cruise booked too. I'm sailing on the Glory out of my homeport next May. Glory is a sister ship to the Victory and I hope it is as nice. Keep up the great work! :)

I am sure you will have a great time on the Glory. Which itinerary does it have? I always cruise in May, mostly, I think its a good month. =)

Day 3 : Sea Day

Woke up again to beautiful weather. had our usual breakfast at Lido deck and then I took the time to walk around the ship and try to take some pictures of it... I think these are the only pictures I have of the ship itself etc because for the remanding of the week we were so busy. I have to make a note, the ships decoration feels like you are underwater, there are lots of sea horses, octopus, fish, etc decoration all throughout ( as you will notice on the pics ) Later on we stayed at the Lido deck to watch the Mixology contest which was pretty fun, and then the Hairiest Chest competition which was even better. Tonight was also Captain Night.

img8467i.jpg

img3621j.jpg

Dinner... So I took the time to actually take a picture of everything I ate.. WHICH WAS A LOT...:confused::eek: Started of with Stuff mushroom appetizer, and had a greek salad... ( first time trying it and it was excellent ) for my entree ofcourse I had the lobster tail and shrimp... and for dessert .. I cant remember what it was...Im sure someone will know.... Everything was pretty great! No complaints !! =)

img5545q.jpg

img3745tt.jpg

img3748z.jpg

img3756g.jpg

Ahhh yea,HELLO, people Kubanita IS beautiful, but did you see that picture of those sandwhiches :eek::)....Well there goes all my training and working out for the month..I may eat 24/7 by the looks of the food from your pics...friend request sent!

Hahahaha sooo funny!!!! hahahaa :p:p

Hi There ! We were on the same cruise so it is cool to read your review. We booked with Calabaza in Barbados and had a blast! We had crazy weather in Barbados & St. Lucia. I am looking forward to seeing your pics!

Also, I wanted to mention for those about to go on this trip that the first time we went to St. Thomas we went to Megan's bay. This time we went to Sapphire and LOVED it.. I would highly recommend it :)

Next...... BARBADOS.. and Sailing with Silver Moon Catamaran.... My favoriteeeeee excursion !!!!!!!:D:D