Questions About The Triumph

Bandit236

Hi,

My boss just gave myself and 2 other girls in the office a wonderful present. We're going on the Triumph 7/21/05 out of NY to Canada. I traveled on Carnival about 8 years ago and on RCCL last year. Does anyone know how many formal days are on a 4 night cruise? Also, is smoking on one side of the ship out by the pool as it is on RCCL? Is there a casual dining area for breakfast, lunch and dinner? One last question - is room service 24/7?

Thank you for all your anticipated help.

Sandy

Hi,

My boss just gave myself and 2 other girls in the office a wonderful present. We're going on the Triumph 7/21/05 out of NY to Canada. I traveled on Carnival about 8 years ago and on RCCL last year. Does anyone know how many formal days are on a 4 night cruise? Also, is smoking on one side of the ship out by the pool as it is on RCCL? Is there a casual dining area for breakfast, lunch and dinner? One last question - is room service 24/7?

Thank you for all your anticipated help.

Sandy

We sailed on the Triumph a few years ago but it was a 7 day cruise. On a 4 night cruise there would only be 1 formal night. Smoking was allowed on one side - can't remember if it was port, or starboard. There is dining on the Lido deck which is casual for all meals if you don't want to eat in the dining room. I am not sure about room service - but I know we have ordered as late as 1 a.m. with no problems -so I would tend to think it is 24/7.

The Triumph is a nice ship - I think I liked it better than any of the other Carnival ships we sailed on - hope you will enjoy it,too.

Hi,

My boss just gave myself and 2 other girls in the office a wonderful present. We're going on the Triumph 7/21/05 out of NY to Canada. I traveled on Carnival about 8 years ago and on RCCL last year.

Does anyone know how many formal days are on a 4 night cruise?

I would think it would be just one night.

Also, is smoking on one side of the ship out by the pool as it is on RCCL?

Yes, but of course I can't remember which side. I think smoking is alowed on the port side (left).

Is there a casual dining area for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
There is casually dining for EVERY meal and every snack!

One last question - is room service 24/7?
Yes it is. It slows down during "rush" hour. First thing in the morning when coffee and tea are being delivered. And it's FREE!!!! (Dont forget to tip a couple of bucks when they bring it to you.)

Archived