Bingo on the Explorer of the Seas

A few questions for anyone who has recently been on the Explorer and played bingo...

1. How expensive is it? Can you buy multiple cards (packs)?

2. Are the cards punch-out or do you use the daubers (markers)?

3. Where are the bingo games usually held? Theater vs lounge?

We love playing bingo on our cruises, and so far, Princess had the best bingo set up. Hopefully we will be impressed on the Explorer :D

Thanks in advance for any advice

A few questions for anyone who has recently been on the Explorer and played bingo...

1. How expensive is it? Can you buy multiple cards (packs)?

2. Are the cards punch-out or do you use the daubers (markers)?

3. Where are the bingo games usually held? Theater vs lounge?

We love playing bingo on our cruises, and so far, Princess had the best bingo set up. Hopefully we will be impressed on the Explorer :D

Thanks in advance for any advice

Hi, I'm also a first time ExOTS cruiser and will be cruising on it in August. I got addicted to Bingo on the Crown Princess a few years ago. Like you, I'm hoping the EX has a nice setup too and that I'm as lucky as I was on Princess ;) !

just off the Explorer- The bingo Machine(does all the work,you just yell Bingo!) is $55. the cards which are punch out are $32. I believe. Most of the time it is held in the lounge. good luck!!

Hi, I'm also a first time ExOTS cruiser and will be cruising on it in August. I got addicted to Bingo on the Crown Princess a few years ago. Like you, I'm hoping the EX has a nice setup too and that I'm as lucky as I was on Princess ;) !

We were on the Crown Princess in 2007 as well (in July) and LOVED the bingo on there! My boyfriend won twice (must have been beginners luck, it was his first cruise). I wasn't so lucky, but it was so much fun! The cruise director and his staff were funny and entertaining. I think we played everyday, at least once :D

just off the Explorer- The bingo Machine(does all the work,you just yell Bingo!) is $55. the cards which are punch out are $32. I believe. Most of the time it is held in the lounge. good luck!!

I'm not sure I would like the Bingo machine, doesn't seem fun at all. I would rather the cards, although, I'm not that excited that they are the ones you punch out vs the ones you use the daubers on.

Oh well, we will give it a try anyway! Thanks for the info :D

Archived