Princess ship souvenir models

DeloreanGirl

Emily:

Just off the CB from our British Isles Cruise. I remembered this thread from prior to our leaving, and did check out the gift shop on the ship and did not see anything even coming close to the model you are hoping to find. Maybe they are out of stock and may come back later, but as of last week, they didn't have any.

Absolutely loved your in-depth review of your British Isles Cruise. We used it extensively in our last minute preparations, and really loved your map of the "route" from the South Queensferry tender dock to the train station. We did that trip and absolutely loved the experience. Thanks again!!

Yeah, it's looking like she's sold out -- or maybe that model is going by the wayside for good? Thank you so much for checking though! :)

Thanks for the kind words about the review. It was fun to write, and I'm so thrilled you were able to find and use the train in South Queensferry! I know the steps seem daunting for most, but I tried to shed a little light about that mode of transportation since it seemed so fast and cheap. Glad it helped. :D

Edited by DeloreanGirl

• 3 years later...

I too collect model ships & late last year they had none on Diamond Princess & wouldn't be restocking till the ship returned to Asia, they actually found a display model for me & gave me 30% off without packaging. I also Emailed Princess with my complaint, I told them many people missed out purchasing a ship. After a few back & forth Emails they rang me & apologised saying shop stock is out of their control & offered me a free dinner for two at Sabatini's on my cruise next month on Golden...OK but if I can't get a ship model you'll be hearing back from an angry person...

You are all welcome to join my facebook page titled...

CRUISE-A-HOLICS Ship models & Souvenirs, cruise don't allow me to post full link on here...