Newbie needs some help with finding info...

I'm new on the board and have totally enjoyed all that I am learning about the good, the bad and ugly of cruising. I have taken one cruise in my life and that was 30 years ago, not really sure how that's possible, as it seems like yesterday!

Is there somewhere online you can look at all the staterooms that are available on a ship at one time?? I know if I am doing a mock booking and select a specific category the staterooms available in that category will come up, but I'd like to see EVERYTHING that's available all at once. Is that even possible? TIA

The RCCL website actually will show you this. Go to the main RCCL site and click the "Plan a Cruise" tab. You will see "staterooms" as a selection. This will give you the general choice of staterooms on RCCL ships. You can also look at a specific ship and then look a the staterooms on that ship. Amenties, stateroom size, and configruation can vary from ship to ship so it is worth looking at. You can also find video tours of some staterooms on youtube. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Thanks so much. I have done that and it's fine but what I am really looking for is to go to a specific sailing and see every stateroom that's available for that sailing all at once. Does that make sense??

Archived