Cruise #8 booked!

MandynJim

Just booked cruise #8, have 9 and 10 planned. Woohoo I will reach platinum yet!

Since you live in Fla, there is a cheap 3 days cruise on the Glory on Nov 15 when she comes out of dry dock! starts at $189 for an inside..

Since you live in Fla, there is a cheap 3 days cruise on the Glory on Nov 15 when she comes out of dry dock! starts at $189 for an inside..

I live in Florida and it's not the length of the cruise, it's begging for more vacation time to take them!

I am up to 8 with what I have booked and will book 2 more by next year come heck or high water.

Awesome!!!! :D I was halfway there when we made the change over. We were already planning two more cruises and have been temped to throw in a couple more short ones between now and next Dec just to get status. :o

We are planning a B2B next summer for cruises 9 and 10. We will make Platinum next summer! I am really glad Carnival listened to the customers who wrote inquiries. Alot of people are slamming them...I think they are doing the right thing and show that they still care about us (or our money anyway LOL).

I live in Florida and it's not the length of the cruise, it's begging for more vacation time to take them!

I am up to 8 with what I have booked and will book 2 more by next year come heck or high water.

I was just referring that in case he needs a quick cruise to make it to platinum.

We're doing the "race to platinum" too! We were halfway there at the announcement, with #6 already booked, so we decided we are going to do 2 sets of B2Bs (haven't picked the second set for #9&10 yet but will soon)

We're doing the "race to platinum" too! We were halfway there at the announcement, with #6 already booked, so we decided we are going to do 2 sets of B2Bs (haven't picked the second set for #9&10 yet but will soon)

Whaaat? just to get priority boarding and some laundry and a free logo gift?

Well I just booked #9!!

#8 is on the Imagination in November got a porthole for 199pp (this is over Veterans weekend, no need to take time off of work!)

#9 is on the Dream next May, got the last Lido walkway for 4 people

#10 Will most likely be next August on the Imagination for our Anniversary, but haven't book that one yet

So excited

Yup, that's what I did took a 3/4/3 on the Sensation in December to make Platinum.

To me, the easier boarding is well worth it. I hate standing in long lines, and I do have a problem with doing so, my leg hurts. And I refuse to use the handicapped boarding, I'm not that bad yet!

Archived