starting diet may 7th thats today!

July- Things will move along much quicker if you build exercise into your plan. Especially muscle building exercises like strength training, circuit training, pilates or power yoga. The more muscle you have, the faster you brun calories. Plus good muscle tone will help you lose inches even faster than just weight alone. 3-4 days a week ought to do it.

Good luck and have great cruises!

Tami

Don't get discouraged if the pounds don't come off as fast as you wish. Take a tape measure and record you measurements today, then again in about 3 weeks. If you follow Tamis advice about exercise (30 min a day with a good video or two if you don't have a gym will do it) cannot be stressed enough. Also pick an outfit that is too tight today that you want to wear on the cruise, try it on every week or so.

Good luck

Linda

JulyCruiser1290 - Just wanted to wish you well to a new fit you! :D I had started hardcore a while ago, but have been slacking lately due to health issues. Today, I am starting back again hardcore & hope to stick to it this time! Much success to us both!!

Happy sailing,

T.

I started May 7th too. I am cruising in November, and my goal is 40 to 50 pounds. I have lost 4 1/2 this week, but I know I always drop quickly the first week. I am going to Curves and following their plan, and eating 6 times a day. I wish you much success, think positive thoughts and always have a healthy snack handy to get you over the cravings.

Archived