Stroller recommendations

Sparkygirl

I just got my Ignite stroller delivered...it is the nicest lightweight/umbrella stroller that i have seen for the price! It drives so smooth like my full size more expensive stroller. I measured the wheels and at their widest point they are 18 inches. I pushed my 2 yo (40lb) , my 5 yo (48 lb) and my 8 yo (80 lb) around the house on wood and carpet floors all fit comfortably and stroller pushes fine and turns easily with all of them. Stroller is rated up to 50lb...so i probably wont use it with my 8 yo, but i will give a report after our cruise in 12 days! :)

We have taken our Maclaren on several cruises, trips to disney, EVERYWHERE for the past 5 years. It is a rock, super comfortable, super light: I can't say enough good things about it.

We love our maclaren and are excited to cruise with it. It's such a nice change to travel with a great umbrella stroller instead of the carseat and stroller frame. And much easier to steer and navigate (and store)

How big is your child that rides in the Jet?

She's 1, and about 21 lbs, and is tall for her age (83rd percentile). There's still plenty of room for her to grow, as well. We are cruising in November and plan to use it then.

We have a Chicco Liteway Stroller that we took on NCL Star back in January when our son was 8 months old. We use it EVERYWHERE and will be taking it on our next cruise in February. It's super lightweight, folds up like an umbrella stroller (with carrying handle on side), reclines flat, has adjustable sun shade and has storage underneath that can be taken out and used as a drawstring backpack. We were even able to sit his carrier/carseat into it and secure it with velcro straps. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a lightweight stroller.

Here's a link to it on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Chicco-05060886970070-Liteway-Stroller-Fuego/dp/B001ODAHF0/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341903031&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=chicco+liteway+stroller+surf

We love our maclaren and are excited to cruise with it. It's such a nice change to travel with a great umbrella stroller instead of the carseat and stroller frame. And much easier to steer and navigate (and store)

We love our McClaren too! Been to Disney and will go on the cruise.

We took a stroller on Disney cruise, and someone took it from the port - we left it in a "safe" corral to take a submarine tour.

It was returned later by the staff, but made a difficult day in port.

MAKE SURE YOU LABLE YOUR STROLLER - put your cabin number (luggage tag will do) on the stroller, and a travel luggage tag with your home address as well. You will not be allowed to leave it in the hall, or on a balcony - fire hazards - ours ended up in the bathtub at night - easier than tripping over it all night

We are taking our almost 3yr old and 10 month old in November and we are thinking of taking 2 strollers. the 2nd mainly for port with our 3yr old. We have an I'coo Pluto which i've used as our stroller since my first was a baby and I love it. Its lightweight fully reclines folds up little. THen we purchased a Joovy Kooper for a 2nd one and I like it as well. Has a nice canopy and a huge under storage basket. Folds up small and is fairly lightweight as well.

We have a black Chicco Carpri umbrella stroller (like this http://www.amazon.com/Chicco-Capri-Lightweight-Stroller-Tangerine/dp/B000FFS9VM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342996290&sr=8-1&keywords=chicco+stroller). It's really lightweight and great for those times you don't need/want a big bulky stroller. We're taking it on our cruise in October for our 1 year old (she'll be about 18 months when we cruise). My 2.5 year old still rides in it occasionally and she's pretty tall for her age and over 30lb. It's a great little stroller and came with a bag to carry it in.

Archived