Cruise line from late 1990's, early 2000's

CruzinKatz

Does anyone remember the name of the cruise line that was cruising out of Galveston in the late 1990's, early 2000's with a cruise called Texaribbean?? I think the cruise line was Olympia or something similar. It didn't last long. No real reason for the question, just curious. Thank you.

Does anyone remember the name of the cruise line that was cruising out of Galveston in the late 1990's, early 2000's with a cruise called Texaribbean?? I think the cruise line was Olympia or something similar. It didn't last long. No real reason for the question, just curious. Thank you.

I remember the NCL Sea did one called Texaribbean out of Houston

"In spring 2002, Royal Olympic Cruises started planned year-round seven-day itineraries to Mexico, Belize and Honduras on its new 836-passenger Olympia Voyager but unexpectedly returned the ship to service in Greece in early summer."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2003-12-07/travel/0312060390_1_sailings-seven-night-cruises-princess-cruises/2

"In spring 2002, Royal Olympic Cruises started planned year-round seven-day itineraries to Mexico, Belize and Honduras on its new 836-passenger Olympia Voyager but unexpectedly returned the ship to service in Greece in early summer."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2003-12-07/travel/0312060390_1_sailings-seven-night-cruises-princess-cruises/2

Yes I cruised her also, a shame they did not make it. She was a great ship with a very good and friendly staff.

Archived