Room Question

Mishelle

I booked my cruise for November (Thanksgiving week) in February. I am in a Quad, It is supposed to be me, DH, DD (20) and DS (7). MY SIL decided she would like to join us so now my DD will be sharing a room with here. I didn't want to loose my room because it is exactly where I want to stay on the ship. They are staying in a guarantee room. I decided to leave a deposit on both rooms for my daughter this way the cruise line didn't take away my room incase my SIL changes her mind. Well she bought here air so I know she wont change her mind now. I am going to leave the deposit on both rooms until the day before final payment is due. Do you think I will loose my room at that point or should I be safe. I was worried that since we will only be 3 in the room they might change us at that point? What do you think. Thanks `Michelle

Interesting question. I doubt that they would yank your room out from under you without warning. It may happen if you book 2 in a family stateroom, but not a quad. You might want to talk to your TA or the cruise line, I would not want them to have any of my $$ until it was absolutely necessary.

My husband and I were once on a ship in a quad cabin and the ship was sold out in advance. They never asked us to move to a different cabin. The ship does not book every room to capacity, that number is determined by seats on the lifeboats. Therefore, not every quad cabin will be occupied by 4 persons.

Archived