Checking in late on Victory

trippingpara

This is our first cruise so please excuse me if this is an incredibly stupid question...We were hoping to go on a half day excursion outside San Juan since the Victory doesn't depart until 10:00 pm. I understand that we can board as late as 8:00 or 8:30 pm. Does that include people checking in for the first time or only people that have already checked in earlier and departed the ship? If we go on the excursion, we will probably be checking in between 5:00 or 6:00 pm. It looks like the vast majority of people on CC seem to board around noon (give or take an hour). I'm just not sure if there is a cut off to checking in versus re-boarding the ship. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Cheers!

I was just on the Victory a few weeks ago. Yes you can arrive later. If I remember correctly we were told to be on the ship by 8:30 pm. We boarded around noon since we had to be out of our hotel around 11 a.m. The muster drill was around 9:30 p.m. with sail away at 10 p.m. So if you would like to go on a half day excursion I would do it. Enjoy the Victory!! We had an amazing time!! :)

Archived