Carnival Breeze Jan 19,2013 Who is going?

DJCruiseguy

• 2 weeks later...
Just booked the 8 day on the Carnival Breeze for Jan 19, 2013 anyone else going or conisdering going?

Hello, We will be sailing with you on Jan. 19th. There will be 6 in our group, My partner and I, his mom, sister, aunt and uncle. I also will be taking my 30th birthday cruise in 17 days. We are doing a back to back on the Imagination out of Miami. We are trying to get Platinum before the new VIFP program grace period is up.

Thats too funny, I did the Imagination for my 30th in Febuary. I am going with my best friend and some people that we have met on past cruises.

That's funny we both will have done a 30th birthday cruise on the Imagination. We are excited to be going on the Breeze, it is getting great reviews. We got a cove balcony on the Breeze, apparently they are all the rage on the new ships.

Right now we have an inside cabin, but I am hoping to pull off a suprise for my friend and be able to upgrade us. We are excited to be going to a friend of mine and his partner just got back from being on the Breeze and they gave it rave reviews.

We decided that we couldn't wait until January so we are going to take something in Sept when I am on vacation again .

• 3 weeks later...
Been quite on here

Sorry Still winding down from the cruise! We had a great time on the Back to back. Cozumel was amazing! Just make me want the Jan cruise all the much more. But back to reality tho work and school starting soon gotta get my head in the game.

Have y'all have decided what y'all are doing in the ports yets

Hey No we really haven't started looking yet. There will be three new ports to us. What about you? Any planned and is there any you suggest? Hope you been doing well!

We never really plan anything. We tend to wing it a lot of the time. We might do a beach day in Antigua and Tortola, St.Thomas will be shopping and drinking.

We are going on a five day at the end of Sept, we will have a better idea after that.

Are tall going to fly down on Friday or on Saturday morning ?

Actually not sure yet, we are checking flight prices but its looking like we are driving down again. It would probably be cheaper for 4 people to drive, but I would like to fly down. What are you all doing?

We never really plan anything. We tend to wing it a lot of the time. We might do a beach day in Antigua and Tortola, St.Thomas will be shopping and drinking.

We are going on a five day at the end of Sept, we will have a better idea after that.

We are going to save up and see. We usually book excursions before we go last time it was cheaper to book the dolphin encounter thru Blue Lagoon Island it was nice there, we might do that in Nassau again they have a really nice beach package and the island is beautiful. I really recommend it if you every get the chance to go.

Do you all usually go to the "Friends of Dorthy" meetings? Last few we have been to there was no one. Maybe since this is a bigger ship there will be more people to attend. You should add me on Facebook if you want I have the link on my signature section below.

We are flying down on Friday and meeting up with the rest of our friends that are going. I think we are planning to get in around noon.

We are going in a 5 day on Fascination next month that goes to Nas so we may check something out.

I do go to the FID meetings but normally only end up just meeting more people hanging out around the ship. We spend a lot of time in the Piano Bar at night.

We are flying down on Friday and meeting up with the rest of our friends that are going. I think we are planning to get in around noon.

We are going in a 5 day on Fascination next month that goes to Nas so we may check something out.

I do go to the FID meetings but normally only end up just meeting more people hanging out around the ship. We spend a lot of time in the Piano Bar at night.

I am the only gay one in the group. Going with my best friend and some friends we have made on past cruises.. I am actually the youngest in the group

You will love the Fascination, It is so far my favorite ship. We have been on it 3 times now. We are traveling with my partners family. We tend to go to the piano bar in evenings too. Have you ever done the "Behind the Fun" tour where they take you around the ship and show you the behind the scenes. We did it on the Fascination and might do it on the Breeze if we can. But you pretty much have to book the tour as soon as you get on the ship because there is limited number of spots available.

Wow that's 7 courses of food not sure I could hold that much food at one time. But I'm sure it would be a great experience and probably the best food ever. We are going to do the steakhouse one night. There is a tasting bar on the Imagination, if there is one on the Fascination now you have to try the Blue Iguana sample food. It was so good even tho it was a small sample it has definitely made the list of spots to stop at on the Breeze.

The Only excursion we have done was the Dolphin encounter at Blue Lagoon Island. It was great, I have always wanted to see a dolphin up close and it was amazing. Then Island was beautiful it really looked like paradise. It was like Half Moon Cay. That is our favorite place to go. Where is yours?

Archived