Persian Garden

Schplinky

FYI, I just noticed that the ship ran a special on the Rasul treatment for $83.00, without the oil. Not sure if the $83.00 included the 10% service charge or not. Our Rasul was $91.00 plus a $9.10 service charge. The treatment was advertised as 50 minutes, but I seem to remember it lasting longer than that. The massage oil was $49.00 plus a 4.90 Service charge (my wife says this is a good price for the oil, but what do I know, not much!!):confused: . Total was $154.00. I am getting this information from the receipt for the treatment. I think if I did this again, I would skip the bottle of massage oil. It pays to read the Daily, I obviously missed the special!!!:(

• 6 months later...

We bought the week long package, $109.00, to use the Persian Garden and although we really enjoyed it we won't buy the week package again. They don't tell you when you buy the package that they do "theme nights" for different groups. Couples Night, Singles Night, Ladies Night, etc. We were told we wouldn't be comfortable using it on those nights when we showed up. We are a couple (both men) but they advised us against going in. Had we known we "wouldn't be comfortable" for the length of our pass we wouldn't have purchased the full week pass. I did mention it to the Spa Manager and she said she was very sorry but no, there were no refunds. Next time we will use it but will be wary of their theme night schedule.

Archived