Pre-paid gratuities

sweetcurves

So I haven't made my final payment (due end of July). I included my gratuities when I booked the cruise but now I want to remove them so that my final payment is a little smaller as things are quite tight for me right now. Is there some way I can do this online? Or do I have to pre-pay them since I initially said I would?

Just want to make it clear, I fully intend on paying the gratuities...I am not removing them because I don't want to pay them. I just would rather pay them when on board as things won't be as tight for me financially at that point.

So I haven't made my final payment (due end of July). I included my gratuities when I booked the cruise but now I want to remove them so that my final payment is a little smaller as things are quite tight for me right now. Is there some way I can do this online? Or do I have to pre-pay them since I initially said I would?

Just want to make it clear, I fully intend on paying the gratuities...I am not removing them because I don't want to pay them. I just would rather pay them when on board as things won't be as tight for me financially at that point.

im sure if you call it can be done,you added them so they should be able to remove them

We purchased Port Transfers from Carnival at time of booking and were able to cancel them later. Since transfers is optional - just like pre-paid gratuities - you should be able to remove them without a problem

Archived