Pollen warning

AK*Angel

If you are coming to Juneau anytime in the next 2 weeks and have pollen allergies, come prepared. The sky has clouds of yellow and green everywhere, the pollen is so thick. We haven't had rain in over 2 weeks and the pollen is THICK! Its all over the cars, you can see it raining down like volcanoe ash.

Just want you to be prepared;)

Thank you for the inside info.

I sincerely hope that you have a good rain between now and the first week of June. I have allergy and asthma. I have had enough problems this spring with where I live. It is finally starting to taper off, so I don't need another round of pollen overload.

The locals here in Juneau are all hoping for some rain pretty soon. To calm down the dust and freshen everything up. We're suppose to have rain wed-Sun, but they've been saying that for a couple weeks now and still no rain. We have 13,000 scheduled cruise passengers in port today, today is the first major cruise ship day of the season.

AKangel, thanks for the heads up! We will be there the first week of June also. Hoping for sunshine and nice temps! But we'll take anything, really!:D

Amanda:D

Archived