Anyone Been In 8604 on Oasis??

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone out there has any pics of cabin 8604 that show the balcony? The RCL website says the cabin is 180 sq. ft and the balcony is 50 sq ft. My friend and her hubby booked this cabin and she has found out from another "cruise" site that the balcony size is 80 sq ft. Now that is some major balcony!! It's even bigger than the Junior Suite balcony that we have booked, if the balcony for the D1 is that big I might downsize to a D1 so I have a huge balcony like that!!

So if anyone has any pics of the balcony for 8604, I'd really appreciate it if you could post it on here.

Thanks!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Not sure how pictures would verify square footage unless you have another non-hump D1 stateroom photo to compare for relative sizes. The information from RCI which represents the typical format may not differentiate certain locations - such as the hump. And these staterooms can have different sized or shaped balconies - as do many of the aft staterooms. So I guess it is possible that 8604 may be larger than other D1's, but not sure what the actual difference is or whether the alternatve site would be more accurate than RCI.

Not sure how pictures would verify square footage unless you have another non-hump D1 stateroom photo to compare for relative sizes. The information from RCI which represents the typical format may not differentiate certain locations - such as the hump. And these staterooms can have different sized or shaped balconies - as do many of the aft staterooms. So I guess it is possible that 8604 may be larger than other D1's, but not sure what the actual difference is or whether the alternatve site would be more accurate than RCI.

No I understand unless I had 2 pics to compare it would be hard to tell, but I think if I seen a pic of the balcony of cabin 8604 it should be easy to tell if it's an extra 30 sq. feet bigger than RCL is saying it is.

Thanks for your quick reply :)

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Archived