Infinity: which cabins have bed near veranda??

sollan

Hi

We are thinking of a cruise with Infinity. I wonder if someone can help me regarding the cabins. I would like to have a cabin with the bed near the veranda on deck 7 or 8.

Can somebody help me? Thanks in advance!!

I would like to have a cabin with the bed near the veranda on deck 7 or 8.

with some being near the veranda and some being near the bath--is a convention on Solstice-Class ships only...

It is not a feature of the Millennium-Class ships such as Infinity [including the new cabins added to Deck 11]... If you look at the room layout diagrams on Celebrity's website [they are accurate], you will note that all verandah cabins feature the desk and sofa adjacent to the verandah with the bed set back closer to the bath and closet area...

OK, thanks! I thought that it was the same on Infinity as on the S-class after the rebuild.

I was on my first cruise on Infinity 2 years ago and I really liked her.

I'm very greatful for tips regarding the Panama channel cruise. What side is best and other useful information...

There is no "good side" for a veranda going through the canal. The canal has two channels and you don't know which one you will be going through consequently you can't plan to be on the "outside" or "inside" of the channel. The best place to be is on an outside deck forward so you can watch everything. It is a long hot day so hats and sunscreen are absolutely necessary.

It is fun to be on the inside and watch the ship in the adjacent channel make it's way through but the scenery on the land side is very nice too. Thus forward (or aft) is best so you can see all with a turn of the head.

Archived