3 mid 20's- day trip help!

mginde1

The end of this month my two friends and I, all mid 20's will be cruisin to the Bahamas and will be spending the day/night there. We are able to get off the ship at 10 AM.

A few things were thrown around of what to do during the day before formal night on the ship and thanks to CC, we are settling on doing a day pass at an all inclusive resort.

Now, the only thing left we have to decide is where???? We are not looking to tan or anything, we're just looking for some sort of life by the pools, or beaches and have some fun for a few hours. What would be your guys best recommendation of where to go for the three of us??

And if its not a bother, if you know how much and the times of the day passes, it would help also. Thanks so much in advance!

I apologize, just saw a few kind've close posts to this recently. To clarify, between the few AI resorts, which ones, if any are more geared for people in the 20's? And what are the times? Thanks

Archived