Outside restaurant on Allure

KCTC

Is there a restaurant on the Allure that you can go outside and eat your breakfast and if so what deck? This will be our first time on the Allure in December, but have been on the Disney Magic twice, and loved taking my breakfast to the outside tables. Thanks in advance.

The Park Cafe and Johnny Rockets (free at breakfast time) have outside eating areas. You can also get food at the Windjammer and take it out to the pool area. We loved the Park Cafe, but didn't try JR for breakfast. Enjoy! P.S. Boardwalk is on deck 6 and Central Park is on deck 8.

The Solaruim serves a more healthy breakfast but it was great on the Oasis. You can eat in or out. The outdoor seating is covered with good views of the water. I love to eat outside with views of the water. Park cafe in central park has no views of the water only greenery. Johnny Rockets is on the boardwalk just down from the AquaTheater and is good but not good for you. We loved it, of course. The view shows a bit of water and you can dine in or out. Have a great cruise.

Your best bet on the Allure will be the Solarium Bistro- I'm an early riser so I often ate there after a quick hot tub before the wife and kids got up- healthier choices and a serene feel as well.

Thanks for the info. So can you sit outside in open air then? I want the views of the water.

The best bet for views of the water while eating is the Solarium. It's not quite "open air", being covered in clear plexiglass, but there are openings in the cover that allow some circulation. Johnny Rockets is totally open to the air, and does have a view aft, but it's not as wide a view as from the Solarium, plus Johnny Rockets is extra cost at lunch and dinner.

Archived