Yoga/Other Exercise Classes on Quest

Has anyone who's been on the Quest lately participated in any yoga or other exercise classes? Where were they held? How often? What time of day? What level? Did you enjoy it? Were the classes well attended or empty?

I have a 21-day cruise coming up in November... just wondering. Thanks.

Jen:)

On the day you board, go to the reception desk in the spa area and ask about group classes. Last Oct/Nov on the Quest, classes using the kinesis equipment, yoga and pilates were offered. Sign up for the classes was available at the spa reception desk 24 hours in advance. The kinesis classes filled up fast and always had a waiting list. In fact, people on the waiting list showed up outside of the class hoping there would be a no show. Since I only attended the kinesis classes, I don't know if yoga and pilates had the same enthusiastic followers. The kinesis classes were fun, fast paced and accommodated a variety of fitness levels.

The classes were not listed in "The Herald". The only way to find out about them was by going to the reception desk in the spa area.

The classes I took were all in the afternoon between 4 & 5. There were classes offered daily but not always the same class. There may have been classes offered in the AM - I don't remember. Ours was a very port intensive itinerary so we were off the ship first thing and I never looked to see if morning classes were offered.

Hope you have a great cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived