Lunch In The Concierge Lounge on Embarkation Day

Hi, all!

We will be sailing on the Allure in a few months. Can anyone tell me if lunch is available in the Concierge Lounge on embarkation day? I have seen conflicting reports on the board about it.

Thanks!

Hi, all!

We will be sailing on the Allure in a few months. Can anyone tell me if lunch is available in the Concierge Lounge on embarkation day? I have seen conflicting reports on the board about it.

Thanks!

:cool:It has been my experience that CL is morning --coffees and danish and evenings snacks and drinks. Coffee all day. Never (2 times) in my experience have they had lunch items available.:cool:

:cool:It has been my experience that CL is morning --coffees and danish and evenings snacks and drinks. Coffee all day. Never (2 times) in my experience have they had lunch items available.:cool:

Though I don't know about embarkation day, Allure and Oasis do serve breakfast and lunch to order in their CL's.

:cool:Then I gave out bad info. Never been on Oasis or Allure. I know Enchantment did not last summer:cool:

Your experience on Enchantment was typical of the CL's throughout the fleet, except for Oasis and Allure. The CL's on those ships are very impressive with the array of services they provide.

Not much of a lunch and not on embarkation day, but on our Radiance and Enchantment cruises this year, there were pre-made sandwiches and cookies put in the CL at 11:30 with pitches of water, lemonade and iced tea every day. Of course the coffee machine was always available.

Archived