transportation from Heathrow to Southampton

Does anyone know of any options to get from Heathrow Terminal 5 to Southampton? I usually book National Express to get to the pier but I must have waitied too long and now I can't get anything before 1:00 to take us to the pier. Is there another bus service?

Thanks,

Maureen

Greyhound are running coaches from London, Victoria coach station to Southampton, details on www.greyhound.co.uk and is cheaper than National Express. You will have to get from Heathrow to London first but that is reasonably straight forward. Alternatively come a day earlier and stay at an Affordable traveller host home.

Regards

BB & SA

Does anyone know of any options to get from Heathrow Terminal 5 to Southampton? I usually book National Express to get to the pier but I must have waitied too long and now I can't get anything before 1:00 to take us to the pier. Is there another bus service?

Thanks,

Maureen

if National Express are full (and make sure you're selecting SOUTHAMPTON and not SOUTHAMPTON CRUISE TERMINAL (which is for Fred Olson cruses only)....

You can hop a RailAir bus from Heathrow to Woking station, and catch the train from there to Southampton Central. This is just as fast, although a little pricier than the National Express.

If you are staying at a Heathrow hotel there is bus that operates to the cruise terminal in Southampton with hotel pick-ups at Heathrow around 9 a.m.

The bus spends an hour at Stonehenge before arriving at your cruise terminal around 1 p.m.

The service currently only runs on dates when there is a Celebrity or Princess ship in port. They will drop you off at your own cruise terminal on those dates too if you are not on the Celebrity/Princess trip.

There is no limits on luggage either

Heathrow to Southampton via Stonehenge Bus

Archived