Ruby Princess Patters

united4life

Does anyone have any recent Eastern Caribbean Patters

Thanks

Is there something specific you're looking for? I have them, but scanner isn't working correctly. I'd be happy to look up whatever you need.

Is there something specific you're looking for? I have them, but scanner isn't working correctly. I'd be happy to look up whatever you need.

Thanks. Just curious what happens on a daily basis on a cruise as im a newbie :)

Thanks. Just curious what happens on a daily basis on a cruise as im a newbie :)

Here are a few of the highlights: Trivia held in afternoon and early evening most days, MUTS every day/night, dancing in a couple places every night, some kind of demonstration or event in Piazza (main lobby) in late morning and early evening. This is also where champagne tower and capt's welcome party are held on Tuesday.

Sunday: Embarkation day, lots of opportunities to sign up for/ buy stuff, Welcome Aboard Showtime 7:15/9:00pm, dancing in Wheelhouse Bar, Rum tasting, Club Fusion-dancing with dj, Bert Stratton- entertainer (+/-) in Crooners, lots of games activities and several movies/concerts a day on MUTS

Monday: Princess Cays. Plenty of games, movies and activities on board. Tender from Michelangelo Dining Room... get tickets starting 9am. Last tender leaving PC at 3:30 (Line is very long by then, so consider leaving around 2:30). Showtime: 8:30/10:30 Illusionist in Princess theater, Comedian in Explorer Lounge(same time); 10:30 Karaoke round 1, Club Fusion (funny)

Tuesday: At Sea (Formal Night) Zumba in Club Fusion, demo in Piazza at 11am, Pop Choir sign up, Art Auction :rolleyes:, Lots of buying opportunities, Showtime: 6:30/8:30/10:30 Comedy in Explorers and Production Show at 8:30/10:30 (go early to get seat), Gameshow in Explorers Lounge at 9:30

Wednesday: St Maarten. Zumba 9:15, Arrive in St Maarten around 10. Showtime 715/900 Variety Musical in Princess Theater, gameshow 8:15/9:15 club fusion.

Thursday: St Thomas (Formal Night) Trivia several times during day, scavenger hunts, shopping ops, Showtime 6:30/8:30/10:30 comedian in Ex Lounge, 8:30/10:30 Production show in princess theater. Gameshow in club fusion at 9:30

Friday: Grand Turk, Zumba 9;15am club fusion,9am Navigation at sea-Princess Theater, Art Auction, Bingo ($1750 jackpot), lots of games and activities, Showtime 8:30/10:30 Production show in Princess theater, comedy in exp lounge, usual evening activites

Saturday: At Sea (packing day) Lots of activities, games etc. 10am Culinary demonstration by Maitre'D. (I highly recommend this one!), 2k jackpot bingo, Final Art Auction (oh no!), Showtime 7:15/10:15 (go early to get seat): Farewell Variety show ...Final Karaoke championship 10:30pm, club fusion

There are so many things that I couldn't possible put all down. Sorry scanner isn't working. I can't remember which nights were which in dining room either, but I think our least favorite is Caribbean night. I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was Wednesday night.

You'll have a great time, just try everything and figure out what you like. Alot of the comedy shows are repeats during the week, so "seen it/done it" should rule. Trivia is fun, whether you play or watch. Karaoke is funny! Check out "real breakfast" in the main dining room (Da Vinci) available every morning from 7-9 (they may start turning away people in order to clear out by 9) ... much better IMHO to have made to order breakfast than the buffet, plus awesome service. Pub lunch on sea days, 11:30-2:30 (no extra charge). If you like to sing, try the pop choir. Also, plan to go to Princess Theater 15-30 minutes early for production shows if you want a good seat together. Especially if there are more than 2 of you. You can get a cocktail in there while you wait.

If you need more, let me know!:)

I have all the patters from the April 8th, 2012 sailing or the Ruby. I have not scanned them yet because I haven't found the time. I typically like to scan them in color and then do a little bit of work with Adobe Acrobat to put them together into a package. It takes me some time to do, but the end result is something that is archival in nature.

Our sailing was the Entertainer of the Year sailing, so I'm not certain that our patters are truely representative of what is on schedueled on most sailings. There was so much live Entertainment on board, and it was all so high quality that we weren't able to see everyone and everything.

It was a spectacular cruise in all respects. The ports were beautiful, the weather was wonderful and the service was excellent. The Ruby may be 4 years old, but it still has that new ship smell. The staff were delightful in almost every venue and dining room and our cabin steward was a real great guy.

Private message me an email address and I'll contact you directly and work out a way to email them to you. I'll try not to drag my feet on getting those scanned and put together, especially now that somebody has some use for them.

Here are a few of the highlights: Trivia held in afternoon and early evening most days, MUTS every day/night, dancing in a couple places every night, some kind of demonstration or event in Piazza (main lobby) in late morning and early evening. This is also where champagne tower and capt's welcome party are held on Tuesday.

Sunday: Embarkation day, lots of opportunities to sign up for/ buy stuff, Welcome Aboard Showtime 7:15/9:00pm, dancing in Wheelhouse Bar, Rum tasting, Club Fusion-dancing with dj, Bert Stratton- entertainer (+/-) in Crooners, lots of games activities and several movies/concerts a day on MUTS

Monday: Princess Cays. Plenty of games, movies and activities on board. Tender from Michelangelo Dining Room... get tickets starting 9am. Last tender leaving PC at 3:30 (Line is very long by then, so consider leaving around 2:30). Showtime: 8:30/10:30 Illusionist in Princess theater, Comedian in Explorer Lounge(same time); 10:30 Karaoke round 1, Club Fusion (funny)

Tuesday: At Sea (Formal Night) Zumba in Club Fusion, demo in Piazza at 11am, Pop Choir sign up, Art Auction :rolleyes:, Lots of buying opportunities, Showtime: 6:30/8:30/10:30 Comedy in Explorers and Production Show at 8:30/10:30 (go early to get seat), Gameshow in Explorers Lounge at 9:30

Wednesday: St Maarten. Zumba 9:15, Arrive in St Maarten around 10. Showtime 715/900 Variety Musical in Princess Theater, gameshow 8:15/9:15 club fusion.

Thursday: St Thomas (Formal Night) Trivia several times during day, scavenger hunts, shopping ops, Showtime 6:30/8:30/10:30 comedian in Ex Lounge, 8:30/10:30 Production show in princess theater. Gameshow in club fusion at 9:30

Friday: Grand Turk, Zumba 9;15am club fusion,9am Navigation at sea-Princess Theater, Art Auction, Bingo ($1750 jackpot), lots of games and activities, Showtime 8:30/10:30 Production show in Princess theater, comedy in exp lounge, usual evening activites

Saturday: At Sea (packing day) Lots of activities, games etc. 10am Culinary demonstration by Maitre'D. (I highly recommend this one!), 2k jackpot bingo, Final Art Auction (oh no!), Showtime 7:15/10:15 (go early to get seat): Farewell Variety show ...Final Karaoke championship 10:30pm, club fusion

There are so many things that I couldn't possible put all down. Sorry scanner isn't working. I can't remember which nights were which in dining room either, but I think our least favorite is Caribbean night. I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was Wednesday night.

You'll have a great time, just try everything and figure out what you like. Alot of the comedy shows are repeats during the week, so "seen it/done it" should rule. Trivia is fun, whether you play or watch. Karaoke is funny! Check out "real breakfast" in the main dining room (Da Vinci) available every morning from 7-9 (they may start turning away people in order to clear out by 9) ... much better IMHO to have made to order breakfast than the buffet, plus awesome service. Pub lunch on sea days, 11:30-2:30 (no extra charge). If you like to sing, try the pop choir. Also, plan to go to Princess Theater 15-30 minutes early for production shows if you want a good seat together. Especially if there are more than 2 of you. You can get a cocktail in there while you wait.

If you need more, let me know!:)

Thanks for all the great info

I have all the patters from the April 8th, 2012 sailing or the Ruby. I have not scanned them yet because I haven't found the time. I typically like to scan them in color and then do a little bit of work with Adobe Acrobat to put them together into a package. It takes me some time to do, but the end result is something that is archival in nature.

Our sailing was the Entertainer of the Year sailing, so I'm not certain that our patters are truely representative of what is on schedueled on most sailings. There was so much live Entertainment on board, and it was all so high quality that we weren't able to see everyone and everything.

It was a spectacular cruise in all respects. The ports were beautiful, the weather was wonderful and the service was excellent. The Ruby may be 4 years old, but it still has that new ship smell. The staff were delightful in almost every venue and dining room and our cabin steward was a real great guy.

Private message me an email address and I'll contact you directly and work out a way to email them to you. I'll try not to drag my feet on getting those scanned and put together, especially now that somebody has some use for them.

Thanks. How do u private MSG on here

• 1 month later...

Can you send post the Patters from your trip? Just one or two would be fine. If you have a couple menus, that would be great too. Thanks!!

Archived