August 31 Harwich to BOston

Hi,

Marcymarigold here! What are our options for Le Havre? Are any of you planning tours? ANybody going into Paris?

Bill and I would be interested in a Cruise Critic Tour! Please e-mail us at sas@san.rr.com Are there other Cruise critic trips planned for this tour from Harwich to Boston? Please let me know!

Just returned from 11 days on Azamara Journey! 11 Days from Copenhagen to Amsterdam...UNfortunately it rained every day!The ports were awesome despite the wretched weather!

We love exploring, antiquing, shows....and taking CIty Tours that reflect the towns and people....Would love to join a group with tours already set up!

Kindest regards,

Marcymarigold

Hi,

Marcymarigold here! What are our options for Le Havre? Are any of you planning tours? ANybody going into Paris?

Bill and I would be interested in a Cruise Critic Tour! Please e-mail us at sas@san.rr.com Are there other Cruise critic trips planned for this tour from Harwich to Boston? Please let me know!

Just returned from 11 days on Azamara Journey! 11 Days from Copenhagen to Amsterdam...UNfortunately it rained every day!The ports were awesome despite the wretched weather!

We love exploring, antiquing, shows....and taking CIty Tours that reflect the towns and people....Would love to join a group with tours already set up!

Kindest regards,

Marcymarigold

Please stop by our roll call Jewel August 2012-TA with Faroe Islands (Part 2!)

By asking these same questions on our roll call you will get a much quicker

response.

While you are on the roll call check out Bob and Garry's website that lists just about everything you will want to know about the cruise, when people will be arriving for the cruise, where they will be staying, and how they are getting to the ship, the ports we will be visiting, the Jewel, and your fellow passengers.:)

Archived