Weather Check in Bahamas and Grand Turk Please!

GrUvGrL

Now that the world's weather has gone mad and I need to pack for 2 vacations in one only. I am interested in knowing what anyone who recently has arrived from cruises in Grand Turk and Bahamas have to say about the weather they were expecting vs what the weather really was?

We leave in a few weeks, but I just wanted to check in and start seeing how different the actual weather is from the weather network so I can pack better.

Packing for 5 days on cruise and then 9 days at Disney, so this is a bit tricky considering all the dress codes & weather vs types of activites in different places *sigh*

Last time we were in the Bahamas we had a storm brewing and captain cancelled stop in Freeprot because of storm and tornado warnings, I called my uncle back home and he says, "But it's supposed to be beautiful there!" - Yeah - beautiful my tail!

Florida is hard to tell because there is a 60% chance of rain everyday, but I guess last week they had several days of constant down pour, but I do have someone in Orlando that can fill me in on the weather there.

I will bring this post back up a bit closer to the day, but just wanna start comparing reports to reality soonor rather then later!

Beautiful blue skies with highs in the upper 80's!!! A slight cooling breeze across the aqua blue waters will only add to the delight of a perfect vacation!!! Watch out for lightning bugs after the sunset!!!!!!!!:D

Yonder are you just coming back? Or is that a prediction?

Kwaj Girl - Thanks for the link :) I do have a historical view and a 15 day prediction. But like I say, the weather all over has been going haywire so it's really hard to compare.

Thanks to both :)

Archived