Booking excursion through RC - cancel policy

Hi, I've tried searching on their web page and on here, but can't seem to put in the right words. I'm looking at a trip coming up in February and most of their excursions are already up and able to be booked.

I just wondered as I was wanting to get one of the Cabana's at Labadee, however I haven't found anyone yet to share the cost with me. I can't find anywhere RCI policy on cancelling out of an "excursion" several months out of the actual trip. Also in regards to payment, when do they take out payment for excursions? I've never been on a ship excursion before, so have no idea how the whole payment thing works, and when it happens, as there were a couple of other things I was considering on this trip.

Kylie

As per RC Faq area if make reservation on line can cancel up tp ten days before START of your cruise.

Cool thanks for that. Will have to try and track down where you found that part. when is payment required for the excursions?

Cool thanks for that. Will have to try and track down where you found that part. when is payment required for the excursions?

Your credit card is charged as soon as you make the reservation. If you cancel, the refund comes in about 5 business days.

You have up to 4 days prior to departure to book/cancel any shore excursion booked on line as long as it is not an Alaska Cruisetour which requires 10 days notification of cancellation.

Once on board, you have up to 24 hours to cancel a booked shore excursion.

Archived