RCI | Liberty of the Seas Oct. 21-26 Med.

joshsc

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool. This will be our 7th and 8th with RC.

We've been to europe before but never to these locations other than Barcelona and Rome. Looking forward to it and looking forward to getting away.

Should be a blast.

Josh

We board in Toulon on the 21st- The price was nearly $200 more for getting on in Barcelona one day before. We're going to fly into Nice and stay two days then take the train to Toulon's port. Maybe hit Monaco since it's close by.

Ship is going to tender in villefrance that u will be able to do nice n monaco but if u do nice prior n when the ship docks you can just do Monaco and its easy just walk up to the train station for I think it's 3 euro rt you can go to Monaco love it did it last year but had a short time cause we did nice as well.

We are boarding in Toulon to, and doing BTB transatlantic. We may stay in Toulon the night before the cruise are you also?

Mike & Irene

We've been to europe before but never to these locations other than Barcelona and Rome. Looking forward to it and looking forward to getting away.

Should be a blast.

Josh

Hi Mike and Irene,

We're flying into Nice where we'll stay two nights- We will probably hit Monaco and/or maybe Cannes depending on time of course. We haven't decided yet but they're both fairly close by (30min train).

I'm trying to read up as much as I can to decide where to go- even thought about trying to do breakfast in Nice, Lunch in Cannes, dinner in Monaco :eek: I'm just so excited to be back in Europe again- I guess we'll start nailing down our plans next month when I have a bit more time for researching.

I would have loved to have done the transatlantic but alas, we don't have the days off.

Here's a tip for the cruisers out there. I've found these port guides to be quite useful.

TOM'S PORT GUIDES:eek: http : // www . toms port guides . com / portguides . html

These guides are in PDF and can be loaded on a smart phone, iPad, Android tablet or Kindle. There's about 25 of them and they cover many of the Med. ports.

We have been to Monaco several times and it is majestic. We are looking to go to the market in Toulon Sunday before boarding the ship.

Mike & Irene:)

Hi Mike and Irene,

We're flying into Nice where we'll stay two nights- We will probably hit Monaco and/or maybe Cannes depending on time of course. We haven't decided yet but they're both fairly close by (30min train).

I'm trying to read up as much as I can to decide where to go- even thought about trying to do breakfast in Nice, Lunch in Cannes, dinner in Monaco :eek: I'm just so excited to be back in Europe again- I guess we'll start nailing down our plans next month when I have a bit more time for researching.

I would have loved to have done the transatlantic but alas, we don't have the days off.

Anything specific we should see in Monaco? We were thinking about taking the Monaco grand tour bus (monacolegrandtourDOTcom).. but always looking for pointers for places to eat or special sights to see.

• 1 month later...

Archived