Kids Club 9-11yr olds

KPGirl

can't remember exactly from our Inspiration Cruise: I do recall Dances, Scavenger Hunts, etc.....give this thread a bit and I am sure recent cruisers will chime in. My 10 year old at the time was a bit disappointed with her last Camp experience as she did many activities with the younger group of kids.

When do you sail?

Can someone tell me what kinds of activies are planned for this age group???

They vary from cruise to cruise, depending on lenght and weather and such.

They have video games, board games, scavenger hunts, pizza parties, dancing, movies, cookie decorating, swimming under the stars, really just a multitude of activities...

the age group can sign themselves in and out they need your permission to do so.

without the permission they can not participate in things like the scavenger hunt

they alos have a pajama party one night from 10=3am fee based activity so budget accordingly

Heres my kids review of kids club group 9-11..I have 11 year old twin boys who turn 12 right before our next cruise.

BORING!!!!

They didnt like that all the activities were combined with the younger kids group. They had absolutely no activities where the younger kids were not involved.

They are very excited that on our next cruise they will be in Circle C instead of Camp Carnival.

Mine love it. On one cruise they were with the little ones often at night after dinner. On another they rarely saw the little ones. It just depends on length of cruise, ship, etc.

We would probably only use it in the daytime and keep the kids with us from supper til bed. Its my neice and nephew that need it, my kids are 17 and 20! Thanks for the info.

Archived