Jetty park beach cape canaveral

Chinprin

We ( my husband, my almost-4-year old twin boys and me) are thinking about going to jetty park beach during our stop at cape canaveral on our cruise in October. Anyone been? Would you pick it over cocoa beach? I'm thinking it looks quieter and maybe less crowded? And closer to the pier?

I've heard it's about $10 each way for a cab....true? And do you have to pay the $10 parking fee if you are just being dropped off by a cab?

We are just looking for a little beach time (maybe 3 hours) while we are in port...any advice or info is appreciated! Thanks!

We ( my husband, my almost-4-year old twin boys and me) are thinking about going to jetty park beach during our stop at cape canaveral on our cruise in October. Anyone been? Would you pick it over cocoa beach? I'm thinking it looks quieter and maybe less crowded? And closer to the pier?

I've heard it's about $10 each way for a cab....true? And do you have to pay the $10 parking fee if you are just being dropped off by a cab?

We are just looking for a little beach time (maybe 3 hours) while we are in port...any advice or info is appreciated! Thanks!

I have camped at Jetty Park and it is nicer than going to Cocoa Beach considering it is closer to the port and less crowded. I do not know about the $10 car fee, but it is worth it if you have to pay it. Jetty Park is located in Port Canaveral and will be the cheapest option to drive to if you do not have to pay the $10 fee.

If you do not want to pay to go to Jetty Park and do not wish to go to Cocoa Beach, there is a very nice beach just south of Cocoa Beach called Tables Beach. The beach is located on across A1A from Patrick AFB and it is a beach that I always go to. I went as recently as Thursday and it was very nice. There are restrooms and a concession stand. The only down side is that it is a twenty minute drive.

Archived