Fantasy Review 5/8

dololie

We stayed at the Radisson the night before for $99.00. If you get the Cruise rate which was $139.00 that included two breakfast. We left our car at Radisson for free. We went across to McDonalds for breakfast. We made our shuttle reservation the same time I booked the room. Also you can complete your registation on line and your room key will be waiting on you. We booked our shuttle for 10:30.

When we got to port. We had our fun ship pass and the immagration sheet done for all of us. We sat down. We boarded the ship at 11:25 and was on the Lido deck at 11:40 eating our lunch.

Our cabin was E115 it was a great location. Our cabin stewart was Davis and he was Fantastic. This was the 1st time on a cruise I tipped at cabin stewart extra.We had three of us in the cabin and had plenty of room.

Lido had several station each day to pick from. They say they have 24 hour Pizza my dd wanted some for breakfast and they were closed. There hambugers were great. My dd loved there pizza and I thought there sandwick bar was great especially the turkey on a country roll.

The entertainment was ok. I did not like T C Tahoe the so called comedian . Other than that the shows were great.We did not do the clubs because my dd is allergic to smoke.

Cruise director Paul was great he had a great singing voice as well as being funny.

We had dinner in the Jubilee . The staff were great. Most of the food was good so I will tell you what we did not like. Beef Wellington, Tom Turkey.

We did most of the games we won 6 ships on a stick. In the bag was great and do not miss the not-so newlywed game.

Diembarkment was quick the do not go by colrs after the all clear you can leave. Rember not to paqck your birth certificate you need it.

Any question I will try and answer.

Cruise director Paul was great he had a great singing voice as well as being funny.

Paul is a great CD! He was funnier than any of the comedians. He added so much to the entertainment. Do you recall his last name? :confused: For the life of me I can't think of it.

Tony.

we had a 4a guar. We ended up on the Empress deck. A room down from us had to sets of bunk beds. They seemed to have alot of room. They put a another bed in our room for my dd and we had plenty of room. hey told me if I had a roll away they would set it up at night and take in down in the morning.The bathroom was one of the biggest we have had. Also we had 3 double closets and a dresserwith 5 drawers we had plent of room.

Archived