Radiance of the sea Teens

pax2

Hi all, Have booked 8 day cruise out of Sydney 12th Dec. Booked one suite and one balcony cabin for hubby and I and our two Teens, but online booking system would not allow me to book my husband and myself into the suite. Had to book one of us in with the girls (19 and 17). Anyone else had this problem?. I understand the 21 year age requirement but they are travelling with us only one deck below as that was the best I could get. Can they change the names around when we board?. Obviously we would like to enjoy the perks of the suite as a couple. Any advice much appreciated. Also anyone on this cruise with Teens.

Hi all, Have booked 8 day cruise out of Sydney 12th Dec. Booked one suite and one balcony cabin for hubby and I and our two Teens, but online booking system would not allow me to book my husband and myself into the suite. Had to book one of us in with the girls (19 and 17). Anyone else had this problem?. I understand the 21 year age requirement but they are travelling with us only one deck below as that was the best I could get. Can they change the names around when we board?. Obviously we would like to enjoy the perks of the suite as a couple. Any advice much appreciated. Also anyone on this cruise with Teens.

This is a common situation. Royal typically wants guests under 21 either in connecting staterooms with the parents, or right across the hall. Once you are on board, you can go to Guest Relations and get extra keys for the staterooms so you can stay where you want.

Yes I can do that, the problem I have is that we have cruises this way before and one of us has been denied access into the Concierge Club because only one of our names where on their suite list.

Had to go to great lengths to get the names changed which took several visits to front desk and going up the ranks till we found someone who changed names for us.

A real pain when youve put up the money for a nice suite and the perks attached to it, ho hum looks like we will have to do it again for this cruise.

Thanks for that. Yes will try to change rooms when we get on board as we have done before. Strange the things we find to worry about isn't it should be looking forward to cruise ha ha.

Just contacted Royal and they say they will not change names on board (although I have done this previously with HAL). Hope your travel agent is correct anyone else been able to change once on board.

Just contacted Royal and they say they will not change names on board (although I have done this previously with HAL). Hope your travel agent is correct anyone else been able to change once on board.

They may have to say that for legal reasons, but they will give you extra keys once on board.

Archived