The dress

sarah85

Here is my dress. I couldn't decide on a short or long dress because we are getting married on the beach while in port, then just going to party in the port after. So the bridal shop is altering it to make the lower part removable so I can have it both ways!

sm_6722-157392.jpg

That is such a cute dress and cute idea! What port are you getting married in and when?? :)

We are getting married in Key West in May 2013. Can't Wait! We decided to not go through Carnival's wedding dept and are using an outside wedding planner because it was so much cheaper. Also, we are going to have a reception back home in July for everyone that couldn't join us on the cruise. We have about 20 people going so far.

Here is my dress. I couldn't decide on a short or long dress because we are getting married on the beach while in port, then just going to party in the port after. So the bridal shop is altering it to make the lower part removable so I can have it both ways!

sm_6722-157392.jpg

Love. My body type wouldnt go for this... Diet time.. lol

When are you getting married??? Dress shopping has been by far my favorite part of the planning process! Also, I don't think I just said one yes. If I remember correctly I said.... Yes Yes YES !! lol It is a very beautiful and elegant gown! I cannot wait to see my fiance's face when I walk down the isle. :)

9/8/2013 on the Breeze.. I know it is, I cant waittttttttttttttt to start.. Have to loose me some weight first honey, then I will be on it :) U really waned that dress hun, thats alot of Yes's, love it...

thanks! and i know!!

sadly, the way things are going, there might not be a wedding at all. his mom is just being a nightmare. but, thats a discussion for another thread. this one has too many pretty dresses in it!

Um NO u are to close to ur date, this day/life is about U and ur hubby. I pray that it works out for yall!!!!!

I LOVE all of these dresses you ladies have chosen! They are all so beautiful... makes me wish I hadn't already purchased my dress.. but I do love mine, and don't regret it.. although it was only the 2nd dress I tried on :) Here's mine!

dress.jpg.428865dda4de85827861343e940f747e.jpg

I LOVE all of these dresses you ladies have chosen! They are all so beautiful... makes me wish I hadn't already purchased my dress.. but I do love mine, and don't regret it.. although it was only the 2nd dress I tried on :) Here's mine!

Whateverrrrr U have a lovely dress as well :)

Girl, your dress is beautiful! You are extremely lucky to have found your dress the second try. I had gone to two different stores and tried on several dress before I found mine. Lol

Archived