What happens if I need to canel one member of the chef's table?

I did chef's table on the Legend just 13 days ago (I miss it!!!), booked in advance. When we went to the cooking demonstration the first day at sea, I stopped by the station in the steak house to confirm. I got the impression that IF I had wanted to cancel anyone, that would have been the time to do so, and it would have been without any problem. They ask for your S&S when you confirm, and you don't sign off for the total until the end of the meal at CT.

So, I'm thinking if you confirm when you get on the ship, you will be able to cancel your DS's place at that time.

Yes, just stop by the Steakhouse as soon as possible after you get on the ship and talk to the Steakhouse manager. If you're cruising on a ship without a steakhouse, I think the Maître d' would be the person to talk to.

I have reservations for the chef's table, but now my son doesn't know if he wants to go. Can I cancel him once I get on board if he decides not to go?

My confirmation email for our reservations instructed us to confirm once we were on the ship--this confirmation authorizes the charge to your folio.

Keep in mind there is a $25 fee for cancellations within 24 hours of your scheduled reservation. We boarded on July 7th and our reservations were for July 9th, so we had about half of a day to cancel.

You can always email the steakhouse to see what they recommend about cancelling prior to boarding.

Have a great cruise!

Archived