Cyprus By Bus

dinoman

Has anyone heard of or had used the private transfer service offered by the company called Cyprus By Bus in Limassol, Cyprus? I found this company on the web and they offer a very attractive rate for the return transfer from Limassol to Paphos and back, but I couldn't find any comments on them. Would appreciate if anyone knew anything about this company, even more so if any fellow cruisers who have just returned from Cyprus could recommend a transfer/guided tour company for us.

Many thanks!

• 8 months later...
Has anyone heard of or had used the private transfer service offered by the company called Cyprus By Bus in Limassol, Cyprus? I found this company on the web and they offer a very attractive rate for the return transfer from Limassol to Paphos and back, but I couldn't find any comments on them. Would appreciate if anyone knew anything about this company, even more so if any fellow cruisers who have just returned from Cyprus could recommend a transfer/guided tour company for us.

Many thanks!

We were on the NCL Jade and had a port stop last 02/27/13 in Limassol where we used Cyprus By Bus. We were all very satisfied with this company. There were over twenty of us cruisers in a very nice comfortable bus with a good driver and an excellent tour guide named Andreas... very knowledgeable and also very professional. Contact Mr. Panayiotis at cyprus by bus dot com if you want to book a tour.

Archived