Celebrity to Australia and NZ?

iandjm

Hi Ian,

For what it's worth, when booking our 2006 baltic cruise this past week I was told the Summit would be doing Australia and NZ in 2007, which was great news to me since we want to visit there in the late fall of 2007. Of course that's a ways out and I suppose it could change or the TA that told me that information might be wrong..:).

Diana

Again, for what it is worth, there has been plenty of comment here over the last couple of weeks that Summit will not be coming downunder in late 2006/early 2007 as previously advised.

Maybe the Celebrity managers have been listening to the loud voices saying that more re ships are needed out of Florida? Celebrity, to my knowledge has not as yet said anything.

Most sailings in Asia and Australasia sail full. Silversea, Princess, HAL etc are all sailing in the region late next year. Princess Diamond at the end of this year is near full now on it’s many sailings. You may have to look at a line other than Celebrity who increasingly to me seem slow off the mark on anything inventive!

Archived