When Do Princess Lodges Open Next Year Reservations?

GrandCanyon2005

On the Princess Wilderness Lodge website, it says to make reservation it's open May 18 - September 24. There's no year listed but when I tried putting in my dates for next year, I too get "Arr and/or Dep date are out of season" so I'm guess you can only book between May 18 and September 24th, of the year you are planning to be there. Even the TourSaver coupons for the Princess Lodges have the same dates.

Find someplace else to stay. The Denali Princess lodge is NOT high on anyone's list that has done an independent tour of Alaska. There are MUCH better places to stay.

My favorite is the Grande Denali. Very often, you can get rooms for less than $150 a night. And if your group is 3-4 people, the private cabins at the Grande Denali are really, really nice.

Enjoy!!!

try 1-800-426-0500 This is the lodge only reservations number.

+1 We're staying at the Princess Mt McKinley lodge next week. I made the reservation last Oct but it was January before they got toursaver coupon code loaded into their reservation system.

Archived