Deliziosa Samsara Spa prices

young retired

• 1 year later...
sorry I don't see prices. : (

I wouldnt go by any price lists you find online

On the ship - you will find daily specials. I asked the girls "What specials were coming up in the next few days" etc, and they were happy to help and advise me of which days had which offers on..

They were also open to - well "bartering" really. Ie, I would say, okay, if I book a massage will you throw in a pedicure, and a days spa access etc...

Every day they had a wipe board (this was in the Spa on NeoRomantica) outside the spa listing the daily specials. The prices were much cheaper than I would pay at a spa at home.

They had a lot of "three for two" offers, or choose from a list of three treatments for around 70 euro - lot of good deals were to be had!

Check on board with the girls in the spa - found them to be really helpful and not the usual "hard sale" I have found on lines such as Celebrity or Royal Caribbean.

I wouldnt go by any price lists you find online

On the ship - you will find daily specials. I asked the girls "What specials were coming up in the next few days" etc, and they were happy to help and advise me of which days had which offers on..

They were also open to - well "bartering" really. Ie, I would say, okay, if I book a massage will you throw in a pedicure, and a days spa access etc...

Every day they had a wipe board (this was in the Spa on NeoRomantica) outside the spa listing the daily specials. The prices were much cheaper than I would pay at a spa at home.

They had a lot of "three for two" offers, or choose from a list of three treatments for around 70 euro - lot of good deals were to be had!

Check on board with the girls in the spa - found them to be really helpful and not the usual "hard sale" I have found on lines such as Celebrity or Royal Caribbean.

This is great to hear as I look forward to having a nice massage in a few weeks. I tend to go for the offers but notice that as I'm a returning passenger, I will get 25% of the list price for treatments. That should make it about the same price as a massage on land.

This is great to hear as I look forward to having a nice massage in a few weeks. I tend to go for the offers but notice that as I'm a returning passenger, I will get 25% of the list price for treatments. That should make it about the same price as a massage on land.

Yup - you do indeed. Sometimes it worked out better using our costa member disc, others, the offers won the deal, check out whats best at the time - and ENJOY!!:D

Archived