NCL monitoring these boards?

cocheese

I just thought that I would see if NCL / Kevin Sheehan was monitoring these boards. If you would like to upgrade my Balcony stateroom 0040 on the Friday sailing of the Sky to that Owners suite that keeps calling me names in my sleep I would not object. I think that I could ride out the possibility of Hurricane Isaac much better in the Owners Suite.:p

I am sure of 2 things if this were to happen. 1) You would most likely get a stellar review. 2) CC would make it against policy to ask for upgrades via their site. :D

I just thought that I would see if NCL / Kevin Sheehan was monitoring these boards. If you would like to upgrade my Balcony stateroom 0040 on the Friday sailing of the Sky to that Owners suite that keeps calling me names in my sleep I would not object. I think that I could ride out the possibility of Hurricane Isaac much better in the Owners Suite.:p

I am sure of 2 things if this were to happen. 1) You would most likely get a stellar review. 2) CC would make it against policy to ask for upgrades via their site. :D

LOL, YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!

I am sure the Sky will keep you out of the storm. NCL is great with that! Last September there were a few storms at the same time while we were on the Gem. Yes, we were rerouted, but we had mild seas and pretty good weather for the most part.

Enjoy your cruise. BTW, that's a great OS. Nothing like a hottub on the balcony!

Cherie

LOL, YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!

I am sure the Sky will keep you out of the storm. NCL is great with that! Last September there were a few storms at the same time while we were on the Gem. Yes, we were rerouted, but we had mild seas and pretty good weather for the most part.

Enjoy your cruise. BTW, that's a great OS. Nothing like a hottub on the balcony!

Cherie

Thank You. This was intended for fun, but if it works I will not turn them down.

Great to know about keeping us out of the storms. We really don't care where we go as long as we are together, and have a fun relaxing time. When we sailed on the Sky in May with the kids we had 11 inches of rain on the 4 day sailing and we still had a great time, so I am sure we will on this one too!

LOL, Good luck with that:p. Maybe he could hook me up with the GV for my Star trip Sunday at the same time. LOL, I won't hold my breath.

Did you know that I sat just a few feet from him in May on the Star. He was on the ship in Bermuda, but I could not talk to him since he was in a meeting. I did get a picture of him though. I will give you a link to the thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1645244

Would love our group of 7 (in 3 mini suites on the Jewel) to be upgraded to the Garden Villa, or whatever they're calling it now. We leave in 12 days.

Pretty please?! :D

LOL, WE DON'T ASK FOR MUCH DO WE:p.

I hope you all have a great cruise.

Cherie

Cherie, you should have introduced yourself, and told him you were friends of mine and I'm sure he would have hooked you up with a GV! lol I am just glad that this thread has gotten taken for the FUN that it was intended and not serious. It's so easy to take things the wrong way on here.

If he is.. I don't need an upgrade since all the people above are getting them. However, I will take unlimited complimentary wine throughout my 7 days in November. :D

LOL Aww now you have gone and took my plan "B"

Archived