Celebrity Solstice 10 December 2012

Aussie Paul

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Ken,

You will love NZ if you haven't been there before. The fjords are spectacular, and the other ports are great too. I understand that Christchurch, which is now a "cardboard"! city following the temporary reconstruction that has taken place since the earthquake, is really worth seeing. It's also a great time of year to be sailing across the Tasman Sea.

Hope to see you then.

Paul

Sorry you're not joining us, Mikey. Have fun on the overnight trip, but please don't mess up the ship for us. If you are really hung over, you might hide in a lifeboat; then we can sneak you into our cabin when we sail...

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
Wish I was on this cruise. Unfortunately I'm only on the one night party cruise on the 9th. So I'll be getting off (extremely hungover I'm predicting) as you all board! ;)

Well at least you will be "getting Off"!! Sorry I couldn't resist, and we needed to liven up this board a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone going to be in Sydney for a few days before sailing? My partner mick and I will be there with our friend susan starting Dec 7. Then mick and Susan will be off on the cruise...

Partner & I are leaving the 7th, but not arriving in Sydney until the 9th, only one day pre cruise.

Hey Ken,

Good that you will be joining us. Meet for a drink before dinner on the 10th?

Paul

Sounds good to me, Martini bar? I like that bar, but usually in the elite lounge for the free booze :D

Couple other family on the main board also, I think.

Getting close!!

OK. See you in the Martini Bar. We're dining in Blu (at least the first night). Say, 6:00 to 6:30 pm?

Paul

Sounds good to me, we will be there! just look for 2 fat "old Farts" probably wearing Hawaii type shirts.

Anyone else on the boards are welcome to meet also!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

My partner and I will be cruising to NZ. My first cruise! (if you don't count a sample two nighter earlier this year on the Sun Princess) My partner has cruised through Hawaii before. We are both looking forward to making new friends and having a relaxing holiday.

Jamie & Graham

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jamie & Graham,

Welcome aboard, look forward to meeting you. Partner & I are on this cruise and meeting AussiePaul in the Martini Bar on Mon. eve., please join us.

Just finished packing and the car is loaded, we leave for LA in about 2.5 hrs then our plan leaves LA for Sydney @ 10:15 tonight.

See you all on board if not sooner!

Hi Paul, Chan and Kcantrell and partner :)

We love to catch up at the Martini Bar around 18:00 to 18:30

We are flying down to Sydney Monday morning. Safe travels and see you in the bar.

Jamie and Graham.

Hi Paul

We should arrive in Sydney around 10:15, however it will be at the international airport. Couldn't let an opportunity for a 747 flight on a lie-flat seat from Brisbane to Sydney go bye! Such a long hour and a half flight, lol. Our boarding time for the ship is 1330. We were going to spend some time around The Rocks.

See everyone in the bar.

Cheers

Jamie

Archived