Summit Aug-26 to Sept 2

RedDragon90

The reviews on here are very accurate. Won't try to reinvent the wheel here...

Embarkation-very smooth and easy

Ships appearance-very nice...cant really comment on what it was like before. There was no "wow" factor to the ship. That doesn't mean it wasn't a beautiful ship.

Staff- We thought the staff was wonderful and went out of there way. My kids loved the staff in the buffet area.

Entertainment- This wasn't really an interest to me before but I would say that the shows were the best my wife has seen and I thought they were excellent.

Bermuda- We did horseshoe beach. It's as beautiful as I remember. We did a shore excursion-Devil Island Catamaran. Not much fish to see for us. Nice excursion but will try the other one that is offered next time

Royal Dockyard- We did snorkel park. They charge $5 for adults and children are free. We like it on our last day because we are so close to the ship. We stopped in to the Frog and Onion pub for a cold one. Beer is very good. Here is a good tip-if you buy a $5 Internet card you get 30 mins of wifi. So go get a beer and check ur email and what not.

Pool Deck- yes the chair hogs are there. We didn't have a problem getting a chair when we went up there. All the signs on the 2 pools say Adults only. I don't know why that is. If they enforced it the kids would have no pool to swim in. Solarium is very nice too. Don't forget to try the sauna. I don't think anyone knows about it. If I have one gripe it was the music on the deck. Now I know this is very subjective and my taste is not the standard bearer of good taste-but the music was like something you would hear at a Rave party. Now my taste goes to Marley/Buffet beach vibe. Just my opinion of course

Beverage Package- I couldn't make up my mind. It sounded good but at $370 for the week it just didn't look like a good deal for us. Probably if money wasn't a concern I would do it for the convince alone.

Food- My feeling of cruise food is you are lucky if it compares to wedding food. This was no different. Some hits-some misses. BUT the coffee is horrible. It's kinda funny but it compares to really bad to school cafeteria coffee.

Disembarkation-very smooth and easy

I would sail on this ship again

Archived