Babysitting Question

Cruisevirgin1965

We are going on the Epic December 22-29th for a Christmas Cruise with 14 of our family members. The youngest going is our grandson who will be 20months at the time of the cruise. From my reading, it looks like he will be too young for any of the kid's club activities. We had all hoped to go to Cagney's for our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve and while the little guy is pretty good I'm not sure that he is ready for Cagney's (or Cagneys ready for him :rolleyes:) Does anyone know if there is any way we can get a babysitter fo him? Basically just looking for suggestions other than we don't all eat together and take shifts looking after him.

Thanks!

We are going on the Epic December 22-29th for a Christmas Cruise with 14 of our family members. The youngest going is our grandson who will be 20months at the time of the cruise. From my reading, it looks like he will be too young for any of the kid's club activities. We had all hoped to go to Cagney's for our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve and while the little guy is pretty good I'm not sure that he is ready for Cagney's (or Cagneys ready for him :rolleyes:) Does anyone know if there is any way we can get a babysitter fo him? Basically just looking for suggestions other than we don't all eat together and take shifts looking after him.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, there is nothing available for his age.

Does he sleep early? Can you have a late supper while he sleeps in a stroller?

Will he stay glued to "Handy Manny" or some other show on a portable DVD player?

Archived