Rugbypopsie's off Again

Hi All,

You should be seeing my facebook Sandi but I will check. We enjoyed the canal boat immensely such a good time..drifting along..not a care in the world.

Have posted some photos to facebook.

London tomorrow..Instanbul Monday...joining the cruise on Wednesday.

sue

Hi All,

You should be seeing my facebook Sandi but I will check. We enjoyed the canal boat immensely such a good time..drifting along..not a care in the world.

sue

Saw them thanks Sue. What a dream holiday! Tying up at beautiful old pubs each night. ;););)

Hi All,

sue

Sue, Would love to follow you on Facebook

can I have a link please

Sandy in Spain

https://www.facebook.com/suzanne.mannion.3

Hi Again,

London for the weekend...weather fine and sunny...YAY. Having a ball but so excited for Instanbul on Monday...Med cruise here we come!

Sue

You will love Istanbul! Make sure you venture down into the Cisterns!

Thanks for the link to FB, Enjoyed the pix, esp Harrods food hall. For a really super High Tea, go to Reids Palace Hotel in Madeira, excellent service, lovely food, beautifully presented and fabulous views, they even made us an anniversary cake when we went there. It was so big we couldn´t eat it all but they wouldn´t let us take the left overs back to the ship which was a shame so we shared it with everyone in the tea room instead.

http://www.worldfoodieguide.com/index.php/reids-palace-hotel-afternoon-tea-madeira-portugal-8510/

Sandy in Spain

The weather turned nasty today...cold and wet so we went to the Victoria and Albert Museum instead, really fantastic..so many wonderful images there.

Packing now for flight to Instanbul in the morning and then on Wednesday we board the ship!!!!

So far everything has gone smoothly (touch wood) not looking forward to immigration in Turkey which I am told can be a real pain...lets hope tomorrow is the exception.

sue

Archived